Location and Facilities
Where are we?
Pursue your TEFL course in the growing town of Reading, Berkshire, with its 240,000 people. Reading is 65km west of London and 35km from Heathrow and within easy reach of all the other London airports. You can get from Central London to Reading in just 25 minutes on a fast train.
Why pursue your TEFL course in Reading, Berkshire?
Reading has so much to offer!
- From Reading Train Station you can travel almost anywhere in UK
- Reading has a good local and national bus service
- Reading has a pedestrian only town centre – Shoppers enjoy the high street and the various modern shopping courts, including the new Oracle Mall
- The River Thames flows nearby and the River Kennet even runs through the town centre
- The people of Reading visit the large central park to relax, have picnics and admire the ancient ruins of the abbey
- Reading has its own football team in the upper tiers of the English league
- Reading has two universities, the University of Reading, and Thames Valley University, both of which have many international students
- Reading has a lively student life, which means bars, cafes, discos and restaurants for everybody, shops, swimming-pools, a cultural centre with a concert hall, a museum, a library and hotels
- There is also the famous yearly summer Reading Music Festival
Eurospeak operates out of two buildings, both in the heart of Reading Town Centre. Our school buildings are within walking distance of each other and the train station as well as main bus routes. Our new school building has the administrative office, dedicated student’s and teacher’s areas and resource libraries. We have several classrooms which use the latest teaching equipment such as interactive smartboards.
Find us at 29A Chain Street, Reading or 45 West Street, Reading Town Centre.
We are fortunate to be in Reading where students can enjoy their time to the fullest and often live within walking distance of the school.
Don’t wait – enrol for your TEFL course in Reading Berkshire.